The answer is YES.
Ask for a Quote for a GREAT Federal Resume DURING and AFTER the FREEZE.
Look at all of the Federal Hiring EXEMPTIONS BELOW !!! There are more each day!
No matter what, the government is hiring and will be hiring after the so-called “freeze”. Read the Official Memos… to find the positions that will be posted and hired!
OMB GUIDANCE / EXEMPTIONS: CIA, US POSTAL SERVICE, INTERNAL AGENCY PROMOTIONS, PATHWAYS, VETERANS, CYBER
1/31/2017: Official OMB Guidance
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE EXEMPTIONS: NATIONAL SECURITY, PUBLIC SAFETY, MILITARY SERVICES, CHILDCARE, MORTUARY, CYBER, DEPOTS
2/1/2017: Official DoD Memo
VETERANS ADMINISTRATION EXEMPTIONS: DOCTORS, CONSTRUCTION, CEMETERY, CLINICAL
1/27/2017: Official VA Memo
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY EXEMPTIONS: ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL, VRA, REASSIGNMENTS, PATHWAYS, “THE MAJORITY OF OUR OCCUPATIONS”
Office of the Under Secretary for Management
Sent:Friday, February 10, 2017 10:27:53 AM
Subject:A Message from the Acting Under Secretary for Management Regarding the Federal Hiring Freeze
February 10, 2017
As you may know, President Trump recently announced that the United States government will undergo a general hiring freeze in order to keep federal spending from exceeding projected federal revenues and to begin reducing the national debt. At the same time, the President provided each agency with the ability to exempt certain jobs from the hiring freeze that are vital to national security and public safety.
We have put a process in place to carry out the Executive Order. Each of our Components will provide me with their recommendations on which occupations they believe are necessary to meet national security and public safety responsibilities. Given our critical mission to secure the nation and ensure the public’s safety, we anticipate the majority of our occupations will be exempt from the general hiring freeze. Once the review is complete, and I have approved the exemptions, the Components will have the ability to continue hiring using all appropriate means.
As we work through the guidance provided by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), we will keep you and your leadership informed.In the meantime, to alleviate some concerns you may have regarding the hiring freeze, a few notable points from the guidance received follow.
- The hiring freeze is not a pay freeze.
- Promotions (e.g., career ladder promotions) will not be impacted.
- All military personnel, including the U.S. Coast Guard, are exempt from the hiring freeze.
- Anyone hired under our Veteran’s Recruitment Act and Pathways programs (e.g., interns, recent graduates, and PMFs) will be converted to the competitive service, as appropriate within the conversion requirements.
- Reassignments and details within DHS will be implemented to ensure our highest priority needs are met.
The President’s Memorandum dated January 23, 2017, along with the complete guidance received from OMB and OPM can be found here:
- Presidential Memoranda Regarding the Hiring Freeze
- Implementing the Regulatory Freeze
- Immediate Actions and Initial Guidance for Federal Civilian Hiring Freeze
- Federal Civilian Hiring Freeze Guidance
Thank you for all you do to protect the homeland.
Acting Under Secretary for Management Performing the Duties of the Deputy Secretary
With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.
EARLY EXEMPTIONS – 15,000 JOBS !
US BORDER PATROL
MEET THE TRUMP CABINET: