|WHAT:||Learn about the most effective ways to find a federal job.
Learn which steps will be the MOST important for your federal job search.
Learn about the Federal Hiring Process, how to find important Keywords in USAJOBS postings and writing in the Outline Format
|WHO:||This event is for VETERANS, Active Military, Transitioning Military and Military Spouses ONLY|
|WHEN:||Thursday, October 27, 2016 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.,|
|WHERE:||VA Baltimore Medical Center, 10 N. Greene Street, Baltimore, MD, Room# 2A-104|
|RSVP:||Seating is limited. Please RSVP Wendy.Brown-Hasaj@va.gov|
- Your Resume
- Overview of the 5 Steps
- Step 1: Review an Awesome Federal Resume – that landed a GS-9 DHS position with just three applications
- Step 2: Find Imp Documents NOW! Don’t procrastinate!
- Step 3: Find a target USAJOBS job to get inspired
- Step 4: The Hard Part: Start Writing*
- Step 5: Apply for USAJOBS Applications – Concentrate and Pay Attention here!
- Need Help?
- About Us
- Fed Jobs Store
- Writing Services
- Contact Us