Successful Veteran Federal Resumes and Corporate Resumes on the CD-ROM
You need samples to write a successful resume! This book is available as a print book and eBook and Kindle!
This book is designed to help you write a federal resume that will translate your military skills and competencies into the federal skills, keywords and qualifications. The samples are easy to read and understand. All of the case studies include the target announcement, keyword list and the resume that matches. This book is easy to read and follow to write your own federal resume.
- Six easy to follow Vet Federal Resumes with keywords
- Focus on keywords from the vacancy announcements and how to add them into the resumel
- Introduces Troutman’s cutting-edge “Outline Format”
- Gives important details on the Veterans Preference Programs
- Explains how to work with keywords from vacancy announcements
- Highlights ways to emphasize important competencies from military experience: leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Gives approaches for matching your experience to the jobs you’re most qualified for
- Tells you how to locate current openings