Our FREE 7 Tips and Tricks for Your Federal Application webinar has been a huge hit! Taught by Kathryn Troutman, President of the Resume Place, this webinar has information that you won’t want to miss if you are in the process of applying for a federal job.
We are offering only TWO more sessions before the end of the year.
Please join us :
The 7 Tips webinar is very popular and includes tips on how to improve your federal resume and federal job search, including:
- The Importance of keywords
- How accomplishments can help your resume stand out
- How you can master the self-report “test” questionnaire
- How volunteer experience can be used as a job block in a resume, and
- How a veteran can turn a generic resume into a targeted resume