Top Ten Reasons for Veterans to Choose The Resume Place to Write a Federal Resume
#1 Professional Certified Federal Resume Writer and Consultant Training
- Our Certified Federal Resume Consultants and Writers are recruited, selected and trained by Kathryn Troutman. The PR Certified Federal Resume Writers are expert in writing military to federal resumes. We will translate your military positions and duties into skills that will relate to a federal or corporate position.
- Certified Writers and Consultants are recruited because of their professional expertise, education and areas of specialized knowledge.
- Each professional writer/consultant is trained in military job and skills analysis, matching military job responsibilities to either corporate qualifications of federal knowledge, skills and abilities.
#2 Customer satisfaction is our trademark since 1996 when we wrote the first Federal Resumes -We care about helping veterans begin their next careers!
- An average of 1,200 satisfied customers served per year since 1996
- Customer Satisfaction Rate — Over 95% — stating that they will gladly refer their family and friends to RP for federal job search consulting and writing.
- Check out our success stories for testimonials
#3 We designed the federal resume and started an Federal Resume Writing industry. We have set the standards for Military to Federal Resumes with our books.
- Kathryn Troutman designed the Federal Resume in 1996 in the first book on Federal Resumes – the Federal Resume Guidebook – now followed in the USAJOBS Resume Builder.
- Developer of the Outline Format, this successful federal resume writing method is utilized by The Resume Place Certified Federal Resume Writers and book curriculum.
#4 We are a one stop job transition shop – Federal job or corporate career targeting.
- Advising you on the right federal position that matches your qualifications and experience. Providing the most cutting-edge services, books, and training out there for federal jobseekers needing help and answers TODAY.
- Consulting on the best positions for you based on your qualifications, education and experience.
- Recommending federal job strategies, especially for Extreme Career Changers from private industry or military.
- Training and coaching for the federal job interview and negotiating the best salary and grade that you can manage with mission critical skills and past performance.
#5 Military Transition Resumes are one of our specialized resume services – we will interview you about your experiences and training.
#6 We have written and published a number of highly successful federal career publications used by military transition centers, university career centers worldwide.
#7 We have trained and certified hundreds of military transition counselors from US Navy Fleet & Family Support Centers, USAF Military & Family Readiness Centers, USCG Career Centers, US Army ACS, USMC Transition Centers
- Founded highly successful training program for career professionals in federal job search (Certified Federal Job Search Trainer Program)
- Trained and certified more than 1,000 Military Transition Counselors
- Ten Steps to a Federal Job curriculum is taught at more than 150 military bases worldwide
#8 We provide federal resume writing for government agencies and federal employees!
#9 Our Blog is popular! We provide up-to-the-minute information to federal job seekers.
#10 All of our resume writers are certified and highly qualified as professional federal resume writers, career coaches and federal job search trainers.
- Certified Federal Resume Writers
- Certified Federal Job Search Trainers
- Certified Professional Resume Writers
- Certified Career Coaches